We welcome you to Pech Ibert
Beautiful 2017 sunny year for all.
Live the 2017 season at Camping Pech Ibert ... Home hikers, equestrian welcome, chalets for rent, mobile home per night, weekend, week in summer, camping-car area are offered. Calm, conviviality, nature and idleness will again be the rendezvous for this new year.
Between the valleys of the Lot and the CÃ©lÃ©, in the heart of the Quercy, 10kms from Figeac, Michelle and Jean-Paul will welcome you warmly to Pech Ibert with the spirit of the Lot as privileged guests. Here you will feel just as if you were at home and will enjoy the appeal of the countryside in the 37 pitches of the campsite Via Natura. You will be seduced by our typically Quercy limestone walls and buildings.
We will enthusiastically help you discover our countryside: a little bit of our heritage with cazelles (stone shepherds' huts), outdoor washing places, orchids and other flowers of the Causse, local dishes made from saffron, cabecou cheeses, our famous truffles and many other delights.
From the moment of your arrival you will be made to feel at home thanks to this peaceful environment and the availability of your hosts who are here to make your stay unforgettable.
Open from 27 March 2017 to 06 October 2017
Simplicity and user-friendliness
A family campsite ** with 37 pitches that meets your request:
- 27 comfortable sites without vis-Ã -vis you are proposed for the most under secular oaks, all equipped with electricity
- Recent chalets or mobile homes for a stay of one weekend, one week, from March to October
- Unusual accommodation: the trailer for a complete change of scenery.
- A "Rando-Etape" welcome in mobile homes or tents for hikers on the way to Santiago de Compostela
- An equestrian welcome labeled "Accueil Cheval"
- A friendly space at the reception, in the bar with its terraces turned towards the swimming pool and the games for children
- Our passions: stones, architecture and the desire to discover and love our region Quercy.