Pech Ibert Camping at Figeac
Presentation of the campsite Pech Ibert
Pech Ibert Camping at BÃ©duer (10km from Figeac) consists of 37 places - 27 camping pitches and 10 places to rent.
Classified as a 2 star site it offers top quality sanitation.
You can choose from semi to fully shaded pitches according to your preference, None are facing each other and each one is bordered by bushes, a hedge or a dry stone wall typical of the causse
Each pitch has its own electricity socket and there are 4 points for water on the site.
Documents to download:
The sanitary facilities of the campsite
- Sanitary child with adapted toilet, sink at the height of the children and tub for the toddlers
- Separate washbasins in single cabin with power outlet
- Wheelchair accessible
- â€‹Sinks with hot and cold water
- â€‹Laundry tubs with hot and cold water
- Urinals without water (and thus without odor) that operate all the year
- Outdoor water point to clean shoes, fill jerricans ...
Zone for camper vans
Additional property amenities include self parking.
A motorhome area is available free of charge for camp-cars which reside on the ground.
- Drainage of waste water and chemical WC
- A pipe for the full of water