Sur le chemin de Saint Jacques de Compostelle
Label "Rando-Etape" pour les randonneurs
We are 400m from the GR65 to St Jacques de Compostelle and about an equal distance from the GR651.
We welcome walkers, riders, cyclists and motor-bikers (see Streetview 58 for a motorbike trail)
Pech Ibert Camping is an authorised "Accueil Chevaux" centre and can offer stables and paddocks for your horses
Walkers, you are welcome to our authorised "Rando Etape" campsite where we can offer you these services:
- Overnight accommodation (arriving after 15.00, departing by 9.30)
- Fresh bread in the morning for midday picnics
- Basic groceries
- Evening meal
- Clothes driers
- Information regarding the GR: maps, accommodation, luggage transfers .
- â€‹Grocery and bar on the site
- â€‹Sale of local wine, ice creams
- Room for walkers: for cooking or just simply to have a chat
- Chalet (20.00â‚¬ per person per night)
- Mobil-home for 2 or 4 (17.00â‚¬ per person per night)
- Gypsy caravan (16.00â‚¬ per person per night)
- Bengalit tent - 2 bedrooms: 1 with double bed, 1 with 2 single beds (12.00â‚¬ per person per night).
- Canvas tent - 2 single beds (12.00â‚¬ per person per night)
Our beds are equipped with:
- 2 blankets
- Clean under sheets
Sheets or duvet provided.
It is possible to rent disposable sheets (2.00â‚¬ per top sheet), towels (3.00â‚¬) or to buy a set of disposable bed linen (6.00â‚¬ per set)
As partners in the "Battle the bugs" scheme we regularly treat all our accommodation with organically based products
We can stamp your "CrÃ©denciel" with our St. Jacques stamp
Our mission: to give everyone a calm and peaceful time by not putting them all into the same lodging with people who they don't know